Se Habla Español

Category

Grinding Your Teeth May Be Painful and Cause Injury – But There May Be a New Treatment…Botox!

Grinding Your Teeth May Be Painful and Cause Injury – But There May Be a New Treatment…Botox!

If you can believe it, grinding your teeth, or bruxism, occurs in about 50% of the population. For 80% of sufferers it does not cause a problem but in the other 20% it can cause significant discomfort, including: 1)  Morning headaches and neck pain 2)  Potentially serious damage to your teeth 3)  Jaw pain/soreness 4)  Earaches   There Continue Reading >>

Back to Parliament After a Scandal, Cover-up, and an Apology with a Smaller Nose

Back to Parliament After a Scandal, Cover-up, and an Apology with a Smaller Nose

In a previous blog, I discussed how a member of the Egyptian parliament underwent a rhinoplasty and lied about it to the public, but he has officially apologized publicly.  Although lying and undergoing plastic surgery is against the rules of his conservative Islamic party, he has maintained his position in parliament with his new beautiful nose.

Does a Real Life Barbie Exist?

Does a Real Life Barbie Exist?

Barbie dolls have been a favorite toy of young girls for over 50 years.  If Barbie was a real person she would have a 39″ bust, 18″ waist, and 33″ hips. This is NOT the look we are going for at Carolina Facial Plastics!  Regardless of this unattainable appearance, some young girls and women have held the “Barbie” Continue Reading >>

What is the Hottest Facial Plastic Surgery Trend Right Now?

What is the Hottest Facial Plastic Surgery Trend Right Now?

Most people commonly think of facelifts, eyelifts and nose jobs when thinking about facial plastic surgery.  In reviewing this past year’s trends on facial plastic surgery, the hottest procedure in facial plastic surgery was a chin implant!  According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, chin implant procedures have increased by 71% over the last Continue Reading >>

Does Botox Help Prevent Chronic Migraines?

Does Botox Help Prevent Chronic Migraines?

Everyone has suffered from a headache.  There are many types of headaches, including tension, cluster, and migraine to name a few.  Botox has been shown to be effective in preventing chronic migraines.  Chronic migraines are defined as a headache that: 1)  Occurs at least 15 days per month 2)  Lasts more than four hours 3) Continue Reading >>

Does Smoking Cause Cleft Lips and Palates?

Does Smoking Cause Cleft Lips and Palates?

Cleft lips and palates are one of the most common birth defects.  These defects have longstanding emotional and functional consequences.  Patients born with these abnormalities typically require multiple surgeries, orthodontics, and years of speech therapy.  There are many known risk factors.  They include: Family history. Families with a history of cleft lip or cleft palate. Continue Reading >>

Uses for Facial Fillers Continue to Expand

Uses for Facial Fillers Continue to Expand

Facial fillers, such as Perlane, Restylane, or Juvéderm have many uses to improve facial aesthetics.  The standard uses that are commonly used are: –  Filling in the tear trough  (eye bags) –  Improving smile lines –  Helping to define the cheekbones – Creating a stronger chin In addition, there is one tell-tale sign of aging Continue Reading >>

Innovative Technique for Eye Support in Patients with Facial Paralysis

Innovative Technique for Eye Support in Patients with Facial Paralysis

I have a special interest and passion for treating patients diagnosed with facial paralysis. These patients normally have many functional, aesthetic, and emotional concerns.  During my training in Beverly Hills, I worked with a team of facial plastic, oculoplastic (eye plastic surgery specialist), and head and neck surgeons rehabilitating and reconstructing patients at the Facial Continue Reading >>

Banner video arrow

Trained with the Top Plastic
Surgeon in Beverly Hills

Dr. Paul Nassif Hear what Dr. Paul Nassif of Botched says about Dr. Kulbersh

Request Your CONSULTATION Today




    Your Information is always safe with us. Please review our privacy policy



    E-Newsletter Sign-Up

    Be the first to receive our special offers