Types of non-surgical neck lifts they offer
- Botox® – relaxes the targeted muscle and counteracts the downward pull that causes folds, wrinkles, and vertical neck bands.
- Kybella® – the first FDA-approved injectable for eliminating excess fat in the submental area. Injecting it in the double chin can permanently reduce the amount of excess fat cells in the area and result in enhanced contouring of the neck and jawline.
- Sylfirm X – combines microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy to heat the supporting layers of the skin, triggering new collagen and elastin production. It produces a jowl lift by tightening and lifting the skin around the neck and jawline and enhancing the skin’s texture.
- Virtue RF – combines microneedling and RF energy to trigger the body’s natural healing response and stimulate collagen and elastin. Collagen remodeling reduces lines, wrinkles, and blemishes on your neck, and rejuvenates neck skin for a more youthful look.
- Ultimate Duo – combines CoolPeel laser (a gentler alternative to the traditional CO2 laser) with Virtue RF microneedling to resurface and rejuvenate the skin with more comprehensive results.
- Dermal fillers – use active ingredients like hyaluronic acid, poly-L-lactic acid, or calcium hydroxylapatite to restore lost volume, plump up the skin, eliminate wrinkles, stimulate new collagen production, and enhance neck and jawline contours.
Why Choose Carolina Facial Plastics for Your Non-Surgical Neck Lift in Charlotte, NC?
- We focus 100% on treatments of the face and neck, and our dedication and experience allow us to give our patients outstanding results while minimizing downtime.
- All our providers have extensive training and experience with skin rejuvenation and the aesthetics of the face and neck and are considered experts in their fields.
- Board-certified physician assistant Amanda Piligian, PA-C, and family nurse practitioner Courtney Whitley, FNP-C, have 25+ years of combined experience in aesthetics.
- We use blunt-tipped microcannulas instead of conventional needles to perform your non-surgical neck lift. This modern technique can reduce bruising, swelling, and downtime, decrease pain, deliver smoother, more natural-looking results, and minimize the risk of complications.
Your Non-Surgical Neck Lift Experience
During your consultation, they will listen closely to the concerns you have about your neck and what results you’d like to achieve. They will inquire about your medical history, skincare regimen, and prior cosmetic procedures you have done. They will assess your neck and examine the skin’s texture, areas of sun damage, elasticity, and degree of sagging skin. Finally, they can customize the best procedure plan for you.
They will explain how a device or injectable treatment works, discuss their skin-rejuvenating benefits and possible risks, and provide recommendations on how to prepare for a treatment.
Step 1: Virtue RF Treatment
If you are undergoing the Ultimate Duo combination procedure, it begins with the Virtue RF treatment. To ensure a more comfortable treatment experience, we will apply a numbing cream 30-45 minutes before the procedure. You may feel slight pressure from the handpiece, especially on the bony portions of the neck area and jawline.
Step 2: Post-Treatment Care
You may have some redness after the procedure, but the post-treatment mask, infused with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, should soothe and nourish the skin. A neck treatment will take 20 minutes or less to perform.
Step 3: CoolPeel Treatment
For the CoolPeel treatment, a handheld device creates a controlled injury through short energy pulses with less heat buildup in the skin. A treatment takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.
Step 4: Profound RF Treatment
Profound RF is similar to Virtue RF. A handpiece uses very fine needles to create micro-injuries to the skin while delivering RF energy to the deeper layers of the skin. It should be a quick treatment that should take no more than 20 minutes to complete.
Step 5: Botox, Dermal Filler, and Kybella Injections
For Botox, dermal filler, and Kybella injections, we use the “needleless” technique with blunt-tipped microcannulas to inject targeted areas around the neck and jawline. Injections should take just a few minutes to complete.
Step 6: Resumption of Regular Activities
You may resume your regular activities after your treatment.