Types of neck lifts we offer
- Cervicoplasty – a surgical neck procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat to tighten the neck for a refreshed and youthful appearance.
- Platysmaplasty – a surgical neck procedure that reconstructs the thin sheet of neck muscle known as the platysma. Platysmal bands, or neck muscles, are tightened through this surgery.
- Revision neck lift – a surgical procedure that repairs a previous neck lift procedure that did not resolve a patient’s aesthetic concerns or failed to improve their sagging neck skin and folds.
- Non-surgical neck lift – combines Botox, dermal fillers, and Kybella injections with RF microneedling and laser treatments to refresh the neck without surgery.
Why choose Dr. Kulbersh for your neck lift in Charlotte, NC?
- Double board-certified in facial plastic surgery
- Trained by Dr. Paul Nassif of TV’s “Botched”
- 100% focus on treatments for the face and neck
- 20+ years of experience
- 2,000+ procedures performed
- BOB Award for Charlotte’s Best Facial Plastic Surgeon (2019-2023)
- Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery by Charlotte Magazine (2019-2023)
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities Member (ASF)
Neck Lift at Carolina Facial Plastics
At Carolina Facial Plastics, we understand that everyone ages differently and provide patients with a customized neck lift treatment plan. Choosing us for your neck lift will allow you to:
- Undergo your procedure in the privacy, safety, and comfort of our fully-accredited Fairview Surgical Suites
- Reduce post-op swelling and downtime by 50% and minimize scars with Dr. Kulbersh’s expertise
- Experience a smooth recovery process in our Fairview Recovery Retreat with around-the-clock post-surgical care in a luxurious hotel-like setting (no need to book accommodations or plan your meals after surgery)
- Benefit from concierge services that include helping you get where you need to go after your surgery or finding accommodations if you’re coming from another city or state
Your Neck Lift Experience
During your consultation, you and Dr. Kulbersh will discuss your concerns and goals in detail so that Dr. Kulbersh can customize the procedures to each patient. Depending on the extent of your surgery, he will offer you the option of using local anesthesia rather than general anesthesia for your surgery.
Your neck lift will be performed at the fully accredited Fairview Surgical Suites. Neck lift surgery can take 2-4 hours to complete.
Dr. Kulbersh makes a tiny incision underneath the chin to camouflage any scarring. Then, he tightens the platysma to create a smoother and more defined jawline.
The final step is Dr. Kulbersh pulling sagging tissue along the jawline, and he may also remove excess fat on the neck and jowls using liposuction for more comprehensive results.