Types of blepharoplasty we offer
- Upper blepharoplasty – also called an upper eye lift, this surgical procedure involves removing excess skin and modifying the fat of the upper eyelid to create a more open eye and a refreshed appearance.
- Lower blepharoplasty – this surgical procedure eliminates excess skin and fat under the eyes to reduce puffiness and create a smooth area that transitions from the lower eyelashes to the cheeks. In most cases, the eyelid fat is moved into a better position and is not removed.
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty – also called a liquid eyelift, this minimally-invasive procedure involves injecting dermal fillers to restore volume to smooth away eye bags and reduce discoloration. A plasma pen can be used to tighten and smooth loose upper eyelid skin.
Why Choose Carolina Facial Plastics for Your Blepharoplasty in Charlotte, NC?
- Double board-certified in facial plastic surgery
- Trained by Dr. Paul Nassif of E!’s “Botched”
- 100% focus on treatments for the face and neck
- 20+ years of experience
- 2,000+ procedures performed
- BOB Award for Charlotte’s Best Facial Plastic Surgeon (2019-2023)
- Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery by Charlotte Magazine (2019-2023)
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities Member (ASF)
- Excellent results for both women and men
Blepharoplasty at Carolina Facial Plastics
At Carolina Facial Plastics, we believe that as the focal point of the face, the eyes play a crucial role in communication and expression. Choosing us for your blepharoplasty will allow you to:
- Undergo your procedure in our fully-accredited Fairview Surgical Suites –an exclusive, single-room operating theater dedicated to facial aesthetic surgery.
- Reduce post-op swelling and downtime by 50% and minimize scars with Dr. Kulbersh’s expertise
- Experience speedy recovery in our Fairview Recovery Retreat –a luxurious recovery center where you can relax in a stress-free environment surrounded by aftercare professionals (no need to book accommodations or plan your meals after surgery).
- Benefit from concierge services that include helping you get where you need to go after your surgery or finding accommodations if you’re coming from another city or state
Your Blepharoplasty Experience
When you inquire about blepharoplasty in Carolina Facial Plastics, you can expect us to get back to you within 24 hours of contacting us. We will then set your appointment with Dr. Kulbersh.
During your consultation, Dr. Kulbersh will evaluate your condition and listen to your concerns and goals. Then, he will customize the best procedure plan for you.
Dr. Kulbersh will perform your blepharoplasty at the fully accredited Fairview Surgical Suites. Upper or lower blepharoplasty typically takes 1-2 hours to complete and requires local or general anesthesia.
For lower blepharoplasty – Dr. Kulbersh may use various techniques to customize the eyelid procedure, depending on your concerns. Lower eye bags are typically caused by extra fat in the region. This fat is moved into a better position in the cheek area to smooth the region. This technique created the most natural and long lasting result. Dr. Kulbersh believe in preserving the fat around the eye. To treat loose, wrinkled skin on the lower eyelid, he makes a small incision underneath the eyelashes and removes excess skin. If there is loss of volume in the cheek that has contributed to under-eye circles, Dr. Kulbersh can use facial fillers, facial fat transfer, or a cheek implant to restore volume to the cheek area.
For upper blepharoplasty – Dr. Kulbersh makes an incision along the upper eyelid’s crease. He either removes pockets of fat in the upper eyelid or repositions it so the area will lay flatter. He also trims excess skin that is hooding the eye. Finally, he closes the incision to reveal a smoother and tauter upper eyelid.