Treat Hair Loss from the Comfort of Your Home
Thinning hair, a receding hairline, and bald patches can be frustrating and embarrassing for men and women. While many hair restoration treatments promise to encourage fuller, thicker hair, they often require daily application of products, pills, or invasive methods.
The Auxo hair cap eliminates many obstacles to achieving thicker hair by providing a convenient, discreet, and non-surgical solution for long-lasting hair restoration. With the Auxo hair cap, natural hair regrowth is as simple as wearing a hat.
The Science Behind Auxo Hair Cap: How It Works
Unlike most hair restoration caps, which rely on light-emitting diode (LED) technology to regrow hair, the Auxo hair cap uses surface mount technology (SMT). Most hair caps use technology that is over 10 years old. Auxo hair caps use cutting-edge technology. This key difference is what makes the Auxo hair cap exceptionally beneficial for those seeking hair restoration. Here’s why:
- Deeper hair follicle stimulation: SMT technology allows for precise and deep penetration into hair follicles, effectively stimulating hair regrowth at its source.
- Enhanced effectiveness: The unique SMT approach maximizes the effectiveness of each treatment session, ensuring you get the best results possible.
- Enhanced coverage: The Auxo SMT laser provides superior coverage compared to traditional through-hole lasers. You can be confident that every area of your scalp is receiving the treatment it needs for optimal hair regrowth.
- Visible results at 24 weeks: Wearing the Auxo cap for 10 minutes a day is all you need to enjoy lasting results. Most patients with androgenetic alopecia (male for female pattern baldness) see improvements within six months.
- Quick treatment: Auxo Cap can be completed in the time it takes you to get ready for bed — 10 minutes.
Tailored Solutions for Hair Loss
Carolina Facial Plastics offers a range of hair restoration therapies that can be tailored to your precise needs and goals. Each treatment focuses on restoring hair growth and preventing hair loss. Popular treatment options include:
- Topical and oral medications (Rogaine®/Minoxidil and Propecia/FinPlus)
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) or follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
Why choose Carolina Facial Plastics for your hair loss therapy in Charlotte?
At Carolina Facial Plastics, we are committed to helping those who desire a non-surgical approach to hair restoration achieve the best results possible. Choosing us for your hair restoration treatment will allow you to:
- Undergo treatment in the privacy, safety, and comfort of our fully accredited Fairview Surgical Suites if you opt for surgery in the future.
- Receive the most advanced treatments that are customized to your precise needs and goals.
- Achieve beautiful and natural-looking results with minimal downtime and risk.
Your hair restoration treatment experience at Carolina Facial Plastics
Initial consultation: During your consultation, one of our providers will examine your scalp and, if applicable, ask about your hair restoration treatment history and results. After your examination, they will determine if you can benefit from Auxo hair restoration.
Treatment: If eligible, you will be offered the Auxo A300 cap, which is sold exclusively by physicians and provides the highest laser potency for optimal results. You may purchase it at our office for your home use.
Comfort level: All Auxo devices use “cold” laser technology that gives off no heat or harmful radiation. You will feel no pain –just a little warmth –and wearing the cap requires no use of drugs or other topical medications. Its laser beams go deeply into the skin to reach scalp cells and blood vessels, which stimulates hair regrowth.
Downtime: There is no downtime or recovery time associated with using the Auxo hair cap as a stand-alone treatment.
For the best results, we recommend wearing the A300 cap for 10 minutes per day, every day. With daily use, improvements are visible in about 3-6 months.
Schedule your hair loss therapy in Charlotte, NC
If you are experiencing hair loss and would like an easy, convenient, and non-surgical approach to hair restoration, the Auxo hair cap may be right for you. Contact Carolina Facial Plastics in Charlotte, NC, to schedule your consultation today.