Types of Facelifts We Offer
- Mini lift – a minimally-invasive surgical procedure that is less aggressive than a traditional facelift. A mini lift addresses early signs of aging in the lower third of the face and neck and works best for those with minimal sagging and loose tissue. The lift on all surgical facelifts are in the deep plane in a vertical or upward vector.
- Revision facelift – a facelift procedure designed to correct or enhance a previous facelift’s results. Revision facelifts are more complex procedures than primary facelifts.
- Deep plane facelift – a surgical facelift technique that targets the deep facial structures rather than simply pulling the skin to tighten and lift the face. Deeper muscles and skin are raised and manipulated, resulting in more natural-looking youthful contours.
- Liquid facelift – a combination of various non-surgical techniques to provide full facial rejuvenation. A liquid facelift combines neuromodulators and facial fillers to smooth, lift, and contour the face while softening lines and wrinkles and redefining the jawline.
Why Choose Dr. Kulbersh For Your Facelift in Charlotte, NC
- Double board-certified in facial plastic surgery
- Trained by Dr. Paul Nassif of TV’s “Botched”
- 100% focus on cosmetic treatments for the face and neck
- 20+ years of experience
- 2,000+ procedures performed
- BOB Award for Charlotte’s Best Facial Plastic Surgeon (2019-2023)
- Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery by Charlotte Magazine (2019-2023)
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities Member (AAAASF)
Facelifts at Carolina Facial Plastics in Charlotte, NC
At Carolina Facial Plastics, we understand how a successful facelift can be life-changing. Choosing us for your facelift will allow you to:
- Undergo your procedure in the privacy, safety, and comfort of our fully-accredited Fairview Surgical Suites
- Reduce post-op swelling and downtime by up to 50% and minimize scars with Dr. Kulbersh’s expertise
- Recover comfortably in our Fairview Recovery Retreat luxury suites (no need to book accommodations or plan your meals after surgery)
- Enjoy concierge services that include helping you get to where you need to go after your surgery, staying with you, or finding accommodations if you’re coming from another city or state
Your Facelift Experience
Your initial consultation with Dr. Kulbersh is one of the most important aspects of your facelift procedure. During your meeting, he establishes an open channel of communication that allows you to express all your goals and concerns.
Dr. Kulbersh never uses a one-size-fits-all approach to any of his patients, but rather, he develops customized treatment plans based on your unique needs and goals.
Dr. Kulbersh may also recommend combining your facelift with other procedures to enhance your facial rejuvenation results.
Your facelift will be performed at the fully-accredited Fairview Surgical Suites. At this all-inclusive aesthetic destination, you can safely and successfully receive your treatments with a team of experts who focus fully on safety and care before, during, and after your surgery, while you enjoy a portion of your recovery time in a luxurious, private setting. The center is specialized in performing only facial plastic surgery procedures.
A facelift takes 2.5 to 7.5 hours to complete. It can be performed under local or general anesthesia and may begin with a tiny incision made beneath the chin. Dr. Kulbersh removes excess fat from the neck and tightens neck muscles and may perform a platysmaplasty (removal of neck bands) for patients with these bands or a turkey wattle at the front of the neck. Sometimes, the deep fat, muscles or salivary glands of the neck need to be removed in patients with heavier necks.
Dr. Kulbersh uses deeper sutures which he can close with no tension, allowing the incisions to heal with the most invisible scars possible. He then applies a protective dressing to the face, which he will remove the morning after your facelift.
Watch as one of our amazing patients documents the journey of her blepharoplasty and mini-facelift procedure: