Is Your Nose All You See?
A nose that doesn’t fit with the rest of your face can profoundly impact how you see yourself. No one should have to feel self-conscious about their appearance. A nose job can enhance the shape or size of your nose so you can live life with confidence.
Your Nose. Only Better.
Customization is the secret sauce that gives you a new look without looking like you had work done. With a variety of techniques and a vast knowledge of nasal anatomy and artistry, rhinoplasty specialist Jonathan Kulbersh, MD, tailors rhinoplasty to the precise needs and goals of each patient. Multiple options are available to you, including:
- Teen rhinoplasty
- Ethnic rhinoplasty
- Revision rhinoplasty
- Nasal obstruction surgery
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty
Choose the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon for Your Nose Job
- Double board-certified in facial plastic surgery
- Studied under Dr. Paul Nassif of TV’s “Botched”
- 15+ years of experience
- 2,000+ procedures performed
- BOB Award for Charlotte’s Best Facial Plastic Surgeon (2019-2023)
- Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery by Charlotte Magazine (2019-2023)
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities Member (ASF)
Your Rhinoplasty at Carolina Facial Plastics in Charlotte, NC
At Carolina Facial Plastics, we understand your nose is an essential part of your outer beauty. Choosing us for your rhinoplasty will allow you to:
- See your possible rhinoplasty results — even before your procedure
- Undergo your procedure in the privacy, safety, and comfort of our fully-accredited Fairview Surgical Suites
- Reduce post-op swelling and downtime with thorough, step-by-step aftercare planning
- Recover in stress-free comfort in our Fairview Recovery Retreat luxury suites – no need to book accommodations or plan your meals after surgery
- Enjoy concierge services that get you where you need to go after your procedure, even if you fly in for surgery
Your Rhinoplasty Experience
At your consultation, you and Dr. Kulbersh will discuss your concerns in detail. His goal is not just to reshape your nose, but also to improve the way that light reflects from your face, eliminating distracting shadows caused by nasal bumps, droops, creases, and asymmetries.
One of the most exciting developments in cosmetic facial plastic surgery is morphing technology that allows you to audition your new nose through before and “after” photographs. Dr. Kulbersh creates an image with all of the changes he plans to make to your nose. You’ll be able to see a close estimate of what you’re going to look like even before your procedure.
Your nose job will be performed at the fully-accredited Fairview Surgical Suites, where a team of experts focuses fully on your safety and care before, during, and after your procedure. You will be asleep for your surgery, which could take 2-7 hours to complete.
Nurses often ask Dr. Kulbersh what he does during surgery because patients do so well immediately after surgery. Dr. Kulbersh goes to great lengths to accomplish three important goals during his nose jobs to improve the recovery experience for his patients:
- Minimize pain
- Minimize bleeding and bruising
- Eliminate nausea
Read more nose surgery and rhinoplasty FAQs.