Non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments for noses that are…
- Flat or scooped on the bridge
- Shapeless at tip
- Wide at tip
- Pinched at tip
Why Choose Carolina Facial Plastics’ Injectors for Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Charlotte, NC?
- 25+ years of combined experience: Our expert injectors, Amanda Piligian, PA-C, and Courtney Whitley, FNP-C, have specialized facial aesthetics training. They know exactly which injectables, injection points, and techniques will deliver your desired results and complement your natural features.
- Board-certified injectors: Every injector at our practice is a board-certified physician assistant or family nurse practitioner. These qualifications ensure you receive the highest level of care and exceptional results.
- Training under an expert: As a board-certified facial plastic surgeon and Charlotte Magazine’s BOB recipient for Best Facial Plastic Surgeon 5 years in a row, Dr. Kulbersh provides our injectors with expert guidance and training.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty at Carolina Facial Plastics
You can expect a seamless, stress-free non-surgical rhinoplasty at Carolina Facial Plastics.
- Enjoy a luxury experience. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priority. From the waiting room to the treatment suite, our office feels more like a retreat than a clinic. That’s one reason why we received Charlotte Magazine’s BOB award for Best Medical Spa in 2022.
- Experience peace of mind with regular follow-ups. Our team always schedules follow-up appointments, in-office, through Zoom, or on FaceTime, to ensure your results continue meeting your expectations.
- Comfortable procedure: We use microcannulas instead of traditional needles to perform liquid rhinoplasty. These flexible, blunt-tipped “needles” minimize pain, downtime, and bruising for a more comfortable treatment and recovery.
- Customized treatments: Your nose is the focal point of your face, but we consider your whole facial aesthetics during treatment. Your personalized plan may include a combination of injectables, lasers, radiofrequency (RF) microneedling, and other treatments to achieve your desired outcome.
Your non-surgical rhinoplasty experience
During your initial consultation, your aesthetic specialist details your medical history, gathers your list of medications, and discusses your concerns. This is your opportunity to share any issues you have with your nose or how it fits in with the rest of your face.
Once we have this information, we can determine whether you’re an ideal candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty. We can customize your treatment plan from there.
Your unique concerns, skin type and density, bone and cartilage health, budget, and personal preferences help us choose the right combination of injectables, injection points, and delivery techniques for you.
Step 1: Numbing and Preparation
Before the procedure, your expert injector applies a numbing agent to the treatment area to ensure your comfort. We will take the time to answer any questions and address any concerns you have.
Step 2: Injection Process
Using the microcannula technique, we carefully and precisely inject dermal fillers into specific areas of your nose to achieve the desired shape, size, and projection enhancements.
Step 3: Sculpting and Refinement
Our team expertly sculpts the area to achieve the desired aesthetic, with the flexibility to make adjustments as needed during the procedure to ensure a perfect result.
Step 4: Immediate Results
You will be able to see the immediate results of your liquid rhinoplasty. The changes will enhance the appearance of your nose while maintaining a natural look that complements your facial features.
Step 5: Aftercare and Follow-Up
Our dedicated team will provide you with post-procedure care instructions to ensure a smooth recovery. We will also schedule follow-up appointments to assess your progress and address any questions or concerns.
Step 7: Enjoy Your Enhanced Appearance
With little to no downtime required, you can immediately enjoy your enhanced appearance and confidently showcase your new, refined look to the world.