How can laser skin resurfacing help me?
Laser skin resurfacing can revitalize your skin without disrupting your busy life. Popular benefits include:
- Offers a non-surgical approach to skin rejuvenation
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, skin laxity, and scars
- Can be used almost anywhere on the face
- Takes less time than surgery
- Stimulates collagen production (for tighter, younger-looking skin)
- Involves little to no downtime (depending on the device used)
- Produces natural-looking results
- Delivers long-lasting rejuvenation
Types of lasers we use
Carolina Facial Plastics is home to many skin resurfacing lasers and energy-based devices to ensure you receive personalized care. These devices include:
- Cool Peel – an advanced CO2 laser that provides dramatic results without downtime, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, brown spots, and more.
- Limelight IPL photofacial – delivers intense pulsed light in a rapid pulse at various wavelengths to target pigment and vascular marks, calming redness, minimizing brown spots, and revitalizing dull skin tone or texture.
- Laser Genesis – gently heats the skin’s upper dermis to stimulate collagen renewal and treat signs of aging and sun damage. It also generates heat in the dilated capillaries to reduce redness.
- Profound RF – combines the skin-rejuvenating benefits of microneedling with the collagen stimulation of radiofrequency (RF) energy to target a wide range of aging concerns, including acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity.
- Virtue RF – utilizes microneedling to penetrate deep into the dermis and deliver RF energy to help stimulate the body’s natural regenerative process. The procedure also comes with a post-treatment mask that calms and soothes the skin.
- Ultimate Duo – combines the CoolPeel laser and Virtue RF microneedling to treat signs of aging, scars, enlarged pores, and other skin irregularities.
- Microneedling with PRP – combines microneedling with PRP (platelet-rich plasma), a blood component containing growth factors that create new collagen and trigger cell growth for faster, more noticeable results.
- Sylfirm X Microneedling – utilizes insulated needles to deliver high-intensity radiofrequency (RF) energy to stimulate the body to produce more collagen and elastic fibers, resulting in healthier, more vibrant skin.
- Subnovii Pen – a handheld tool that looks like a pen and provides a no-touch treatment. It uses air voltage between the device’s tip and your skin’s natural gasses to produce a plasma charge, which stimulates the body’s natural healing response to correct signs of aging and improve skin quality.
- Sciton® Moxi™ with mJoule – a gentle yet powerful fractional laser designed for prejuvenation, targeting early signs of aging like pigmentation, sun damage, uneven tone and texture, and dull skin.
- Sciton BBL® Hero™ with mJoule – includes nine light wavelengths to enhance the skin’s overall appearance while correcting pigmentation, facial flushing, acne, and mild laxity.
Why choose our aesthetic specialists for your laser skin resurfacing in Charlotte, NC?
- 25+ years of combined experience in the facial plastic and skincare industry
- Extensive training in treating aging skin, hyperpigmentation, acne, scars, fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea, and more
- Board-certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners who understand the unique needs of each patient to develop personalized treatment plans
- Over 1,000+ laser treatments and 3,000+ microneedling procedures performed
Laser skin resurfacing at Carolina Facial Plastics
At Carolina Facial Plastics, we are dedicated to assisting those who desire a non-surgical approach to self-improvement. Choosing us for your laser and RF microneedling treatments will allow you to:
- Enjoy comprehensive skin rejuvenation treatments that are customized to your precise needs
- Achieve natural-looking results with industry experts
- Receive personalized guidance on the best laser skin resurfacing treatments for your needs and goals
- Partner with a team that can anticipate your evolving needs and gain access to our exclusive, fully accredited Fairview Surgical Suites and Fairview Recovery Retreat should you be interested in cosmetic surgery in the future
Your laser skin resurfacing experience
At your consultation, your aesthetic specialist will review your medical history. Together, you will discuss concerns, goals, and expectations, helping our team customize the best procedure plan for you.
She will explain how a laser resurfacing or microneedling treatment works, discuss the risks and benefits, and provide recommendations on how to prepare for your treatment.
To begin a procedure, your skin will be cleansed and numbed with topical medications (depending on the device to be used).
A handheld device is applied to the treatment areas. Depending on the device used, you may feel some discomfort (heat, pinpricks, or snapping sensation) during the procedure.
Most facial laser resurfacing and microneedling procedures take no more than an hour to perform, but treatment times can vary.